Affiliate marketing is one of the oldest and most reliable ways to earn money. There are many online affiliate marketing platforms that are beginner-friendly. One of the names among those networks is Clickbank. Enjoy this introduction to clickbank for beginners.
What is Clickbank?
Clickbank is one of the largest and oldest affiliate marketing platforms. The company was established in 1998. Today it has over 200 million customers around the world. Since its inception, many other affiliate marketing networks have come and gone. However, Clickbank has continuously adapted to changes and is still relevant today.
Benefits of Clickbank
You may wonder what benefits does Clickbank provide and why is it recommended for beginners. To answer your question, we have a list that summarizes all these benefits. The benefits are:
- It is easy to use and is user-friendly.
- The signup process is relatively straightforward.
- Anyone can join the network.
- The learning curve is easy to conquer.
- They have a wide variety of products you can choose from in different categories.
- The commission rates are very competitive.
- They have a Clickbank university where you can learn the ropes.
- They allow you better payment control.
The above benefits should give about anyone, including beginners, a reason to consider Clickbank for affiliate marketing.
How to sign up to Clickbank
As we mentioned above, the signup process for Clickbank is straightforward. To sign up, you need to head over to www.clickbank.com. On the top right of the page, you will find a button named “Sign Up”. Once you click that, you will get an application that asks for your first and last name, your country, your phone number, your email address and a password.
Once you fill out the form, you will have to read their Terms and Conditions to continue. We highly recommend you do take your time and read it. Once you accept the Terms and Conditions, you will be allowed to join Clickbank.
And that’s it! The website will redirect you to the Clickbank dashboard from where you can continue. You will need to set up your profile before continuing, which doesn’t take very long. The website may also prompt you to receive their training material. If you are a beginner, then we recommend you to get these training resources.
Tips for Clickbank affiliate marketers
As a Clickbank affiliate market, you don’t need much to start earning. However, if you follow a few tips, you can ensure that you are more successful than an average affiliate marketer. These tips are listed below:
- Make full use of the tools and tips that vendors offer on their affiliate pages.
- Take your time and research the products that you want to promote.
- Promote only high-quality products that are relevant to the niche of your website or your promotion platform.
- If possible, buy the products and test them out yourself first.
- Set long-term goals for your affiliate marketing journey. Don’t focus on short-term goals.
- Use their insight tools to see what is working for you. Don’t be afraid to change what isn’t working.
- Use their training resources and Clickbank university features to help you as a beginner.
- Don’t try to cheat the system.